Monday, May 14, 2012

He's Stealthy...

You know when you have not heard (or seen) Jackson in a short span of time.. you need to do some investigation.  Chances are.. he is up to something.

The past couple of weeks I have received a couple of funny Jackson texts from Mrs. Sarah, that I always want to remember.  And I think Jackson's one day wife will appreciate when she is raising his children.  It will explain alot, I am sure.

On April 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM- I got the following text:
Sooooo... I have to admit I was freaking out a little.  I couldnt find Jackson!  I was looking from room to room. I heard him giggle as I passed the office.  The lights were off and the door was a little closed.  He was sitting in the chair with a blanket over his head.  I said "Jackson Smith!".  He said "SURPRISE!"

Then today, at 10:16 AM- I got this text:
Oh my goodness!!!!!!  I thought J was playing in the playroom. I heard water running and it clicked!  J has an obsession with Aiden's toothbrush.. gross I know.  I thought oh Aiden forgot to put his brush up.  No... I ran to the bathroom, opened the door and saw a naked three year old climbing into a bath that had water in it and everything in it!!!  Funniest thing and scariest all in one moment!!

I replied: Haha! I guess he wanted a bath.

Sarah replied:  He is soooooo quiet. He goes into stealth mode.  You should have seen him jump!!!!

Jackson Ward- we love you.. you sure keep us on our toes!

0 comments: