Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sweet Boy

I have been a bad blogger lately. My mom reminded me yesterday that it had been a while since I had blogged.

Quick recap of all our happenings. I stole this picture from Jackson's friend, Beau's moms facebook page. Yesterday at school, Jackson's teacher, Mrs. Sarah was super brave, and let the kids do this big painting. She took all the boy's shirts off and put their smocks on. Well Beau

and Jackson were way too cool for the smocks, they would rather be manly with no shirts on. Evidently, they not only painted on the paper, they thought it was funny to paint eachother's bellies. Mrs. Sarah showed me some pictures of Jackson, he had blue paint on his nose and a moustache over his mouth. I am thankful that Jackson has such a fun place to go while I am working.
Its December, so our calendar is officially CRAZY booked. I had my first christmas activity Tuesday night, followed by one tonight and one on Friday. And two next Saturday... such a busy busy time. We are thankful to be a part of a church that loves spending time together!
We have started putting christmas decorations up at the house. I will update with pictures. Jackson is TOO cute... every morning when he sees the tree he responds with an appropriate "ooooooh" and then runs to the front windows to see our ornaments hanging where he continues his fascination. I LOVE it. Craig and I are trying to talk to him more about the REAL reason for Christmas, is Baby Jesus's birthday. I dont think he gets it. :) But we are trying.
Everything is great in the Smith household!! More updates to come!

2 comments:

mckenziegordon said...

So glad for the update. When I saw you'd posted on my news feed thing I thought I've been missing those Smith's. Glad things are great for you guys. Merry Christmas!

Missy said...

Too cute. I love how "manly" he is. That's sooooo funny!