Friday, October 29, 2010

Hidden Baby Blog- Sorry Mindy.

I was driving home from work today and I was talking to my sweet friend, Mindy.

She point blank asked me how the baby making was going. I totally feel like I lied. I told her I had my doctors appointment on the 11th, where I would get to talk to my doctor about it. THAT was not a lie.. but then we kept talking about being patient and waiting on God's timing. We talked about how hard it is for people like us, who plan, and when things dont go according to plan. I was totally implying that I was still not pregnant and having to be patient and be ok with things not going according to plan.

So sorry friend, I wasnt wanting to lie... just wanted to wait and be able to tell you in more of a personal way than just over the phone. :)

0 comments: