Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Decorations- Outside

I have so been slacking on the blogging. I went through my camera today and am determined to crank out a few blogs, so at least it will be updated this week. :)

I have been posting all of my fall decor.. so I wanted to make sure and include my outside.
Its simple. And I really like it. I got the wreath last season at Hobby Lobby for half price. That was BEFORE I noticed all these super cute wreaths that REAL crafty people make. The stackable pumpkins, we got at Ruby's on 23rd and Council.. they were really reasonably priced. I loved the colors and the shapes. The HUGE mum and the big pumpkin, we got at Sams.. I have seriously never seen a mum quite as large as the one gracing my front porch right now. And the smaller yellowish orange one, Craig's mom brought us when she came over for dinner a few weeks ago. So fallish. So pretty.

3 comments:

mckenziegordon said...

SUPER cute!

Megan said...

Looks great! My Mom got some stacking pumpkins at Ruby's too.

KillerB said...

Gosh I love Fall-- doesn't it feel good to bring out those pumpkins and decorations? Looks cute, Danielle!