Sunday, September 6, 2009

THIS is what I call MOTIVATION

On May 22, this beautiful couple is getting MARRIED! I am getting a fabulous sister in law! She asked me to be a bridesmaid, and I could not be more thrilled to celebrate with her! And I need to lose approximately 50 pounds before then. Pictures last a lifetime people. Plus, at that point, Jackson will be 14 months old. I cant use the excuse "I just had a baby" anymore.
This is the super pretty pretty dress that I have to get fitted for October 24th. Obviously, I am not going to be 50 pounds lighter by that date, but I really really really want/need to be at least 20 down by then. I would be mortified to get fitted right now. I am 10 down since last week... 40 to go!

Thanks Reese for some GREAT motivation to get something done that probably should be been done by now. Love you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Danielle -- how do you lose 10 lbs in a week?????

reeseann said...

You are doing great, and you are going to look beautiful in the dress!!! love you