Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy B-U-S-Y Saturday

Our Saturday started out with a Youth Mother Daughter Tea at Inspirations Tea Room. It was alot of fun! We had several moms and their daughters come and enjoy a yummy lunch, a girly atmosphere and really fun company. My mom even came! It was nice for her to be able to meet some of the people that Craig and I get to spend so much time with in Newcastle.

Mom, Jackson and I even got to see Reese for alittle bit in the parking lot. She got Jackson some REALLY adorable stuff from EcoBaby in Tulsa! Jackson loves them!!! I hate that we werent able to spend more time with her, but hopefully this next weekend! :)

After the tea, I had a few minutes, so I was able to run a couple of errands and found a couple of gifts for Bunco!

And then headed to La Baguette in the Colcord for Stacy's baby shower. I dont know what I was thinking, but, I didnt take any pictures. I will blog some pictures as soon as I can steal some from friends. :) Stacy looks so precious pregnant, I cant wait to meet baby Thatcher! And, if you havent been to the new La Baguette in the Colcord... you should go.. it is LOVELY.

I had been congested (allergies.. no fever) on Friday. Saturday, I started coughing some and my throat was alittle sore, no fever, so I am sure it is allergies. I tried to stay away from my pregnant friends, just in case though. But by the time I got home, I had very little voice left. My parents were over and being super helpful! Craig and dad lowered Jackson's crib mattress and were putting things on the cabinet doors so when Jackson starts pulling up on everything, he wont be able to get in to the cabinets. Mom played with Jackson and helped pull weeds in our flowerbeds. AND, Jackson got a SWING!!!!!

If you remember, this is our backyard. I remember seeing a cute little swing hanging in a yard across from Kurt and Amy's house and being sad that Jackson couldnt have a swing like that because we do not have a tree on our property. BUT, one of my mom's friends gave Jackson a swing, and Mom had the genius idea to hang it under our patio!!!So, Jackson has his own cute swing..even though we dont have trees!

And he loves it! I think it makes him feel like a big boy!!! I am so thankful that the weather is getting nice, we will be able to spend lots of time out there!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

what fun!

reeseann said...

cute picture of you and your mom! i meant to ask if you dyed your hair darker, it looks cute! aaaand jackson's swing is adorable, he looks so happy to be in it haha

Sara said...

Thanks for your comment! I can't wait for bridesmaid dinner at your house...all your recipes on here tell assure me it will be quite delicious!

Dara Steward said...

I love, love, love the picture of Jackson in his swing. How fun!