Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'm Getting....

A NEW SISTER IN LAW!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Ward proposed to Reese at the fireworks in Bricktown on July 4th. I was sooo excited the whole day! And then it started POURING down rain. Seriously, it had not rained in over a month and then the night my brother was going to propose.. it rains cats and dogs. Ugh.

But it cleared up just in time for the fireworks! And, the best part.. she was surprised!!!!!! She knew that it was coming "soon". But Ward did a good job of keeping her on her toes.

I love Reese! ALOT!! I am so glad that she is going to be a part of our family! (She has already been a great part of our family for the past year and a half or so.. but now it can be official!) She is beautiful and fun and talented and most of all, makes my brother really really happy! We love her!

Congrats Ward and Reese! We love you guys!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats to them! Cute idea!

Pascha said...

ahh that is really sweet!! definitely a big congrats, cant wait for the wedding!!

Marisa said...

Ah! How exciting and how sweet!! Yay for weddings :)

Dara Steward said...

That's exciting! What a great way to propose... very memorable.