Thursday, May 21, 2009

Three Months Old!

My baby boy is THREE months old today. I can not even believe it! Time flies by! He is such a little joy. (Even if he has decided he likes the waking up every three hours at night the past couple of nights...) We have so much fun everyday. He even got to go to a boys lunch on Tuesday with his daddy and Uncle Kurt. He LOVED it!
He LOVES his bathtime! And thats a good thing because he is getting more baths these days since his body has decided to pick up the spitting up habit! He is getting soo long though, I dont know how much longer he will be able to lay down like this. But he is definitely not strong enough to sit up yet. Hmmm.

This is his "I sure love my mommy" face. :)

5 comments:

Kent & Kayla said...

he's such a cutie!

Alyssa Siler said...

He is sooo adorable! Please let me know the next time you'll be up in Edmond and we can do lunch. I'd love to meet sweet Jackson in person!

Pascha said...

i love him! so glad that you guys got to come over for lunch today...sorry that gabe was a fuss bucket! But he did go to sleep as soon as you left, guess he just didnt want to miss out on any fun while you were here!

Julie said...

he looks like a little man in the first picture...so cute!

Shara said...

Jackson is SO cute, and I love the dimple in his chin!! Can't believe he's already three months old - time really does fly!