Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jacksons Baby Shower

Although I already wrote an update today, I thought I would add a couple of pictures to document Jackson's first shower! Like I said before, we are extremely blessed! Jackson is so loved, even before he is born!
They waited for Craig and I to take pictures before they let anyone eat. :)
Jackson had a really cute and yummy cake!And he got LOTS AND LOTS of things that he needs! And he is going to be one CUTE baby with all the new clothes!
We are VERY VERY thankful for all of our new friends at FBC Newcastle!

3 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

WOW!!! Looks like you got all stocked up! I am so excited that you will get to put it all in your new house, so fun! I know youa re really ready to get in there and make it yours!!!

Unknown said...

how exciting! you guys are definitely loved! so glad you had a wonderful shower!

Erin said...

Fun! Glad you got to stock up on some things for the little one!