Monday, December 29, 2008

Prayers

Craig and I go to the doctor tomorrow. Our ultrasound is at 1pm. On one hand, I am so excited that I get to see my baby again. But I sure do wish that we did not need to do this ultrasound. But we do. So we are praying HARD that the cyst is gone. We both feel pretty confident that he is fine. After our appointment with the high risk doctor, we really felt that he was being honest with us when he said that he didnt think we had anything to worry about. But, I tell you what, as the appointment gets closer, the devil definitely is wanting to play with my mind. Big prayers.
Our house is still not selling. The market is not changing much in Hot Springs. We really need to be closer to Newcastle. We are praying about some different options. We are so thankful for what we have, but really feel that with our ministry we need to be closer. Big prayers.

My husband is leaving me tomorrow. He gets to go spend time with the great college kids from our church. They are going on a ski trip to WinterPark. I really thought about going, but figured that they would be beyond annoyed with my frequent bathroom breaks. And the fact that my days keep getting more uncomfortable, we figured a 12 hour drive in a van wouldnt be the best for me. Big prayers for a safe trip for my hubby and these students.

2 comments:

The Firestone's said...

We will be praying for you guys...Do not fear- The Lord has big plans for you and your little one!! :)

Erin said...

Said a quick prayer for you guys!