Wednesday, November 26, 2008

8 Things Tag! Thanks Amy!

8 Things Tag (Thanks Amy! This came at the perfect time! I am working and the phone is VERY slow!!!)


these are in no particular order...

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. College GameDay
2. Any Sooner football/ basketball game
3. Dancing With The Stars
4. Biggest Loser
5. The Bachelor
6. The Office... with Craig
7. Regis and Kelly
8. Anything on Food Network

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Poblanos
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. Johnny Carinos
4. Qdoba
5. Pei Wei
6. Salt Grass
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. City Bites

8 Things that Happened This Weekend:
1. Drove to Dallas with my hubby
2. Met my newest 2nd cousin.. who fell in love with Craig.
3. Watched some college basketball and alittle Thunder
4. Ate an early Thanksgiving with my dads side of the family.
5. Watched OU dominate Texas Tech
6. Went to Ikea
7. Had lunch at La Hacienda Ranch.. yummy salsa
8. Went to bed at 7pm.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. The Holidays! I love them!
2. Meeting our little son, Jackson
3. Selling our house in Arkansas
4. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary
5. Moving to Newcastle
6. My Dad finding a new job.
7. Setting up Jacksons room, even if its just temporary
8. Experiencing our first summer with our new youth group.

8 Things on my Wish List (For Xmas?)
1. Jacksons bedding.
2. Jacksons high chair
3. Walmart/Target gift cards (DIAPERS)
4. Our house to sell
5. A house to buy
6. Jacksons stroller/ car seat
7. Jacksons pack and play
8. Everything else our little boy is going to need!

8 People I Tag
1. Mindy Goff
2. Julie Harris
3. Stacy Mcclure
4. Amanda Issacs
5. Leslie Poe
6. Shara Hartman
7. Dara Steward
8. Reese Elmore

0 comments: