Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And We are Having.....

A BOY!!!!!!!

Thats right! In our ultrasound yesterday, we found out that our precious little Baby Smith, is really in fact, Jackson Ward Smith! We can NOT wait to meet him!!

We need to scan in the ultrasound pictures, BUT, I definitely thought the thigh bone was our little boy's special part. It wasnt until the picture was printed and I saw the arrow that I realized that I was wrong! Ha!

Tonight, we had a family birthday party for Craig! But it was also the big reveal party to our family! I made shirts for everyone, so that they can wear them to the hospital when Jackson makes his debut into the world! Also, thank you all for your continued prayers regarding Jackson's cyst. After telling people our news, we have been encouraged with many different stories, and we can not tell you how much we appreciate the encouraging words. Even though, I have this incredible laid back new character trait, I got overwhelmed a little bit last night and had a small breakdown. I know that again, its just a glimpse into motherhood.. constant worrying. But, knowing that there is absolutely nothing that I can do to help my baby, is just really hard! So please just continue to pray for Jackson and then for us! We will keep you updated with everything that we find out!

YAY for little Jackson! I can not wait to see your sweet face!

12 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

WOoooHOOOO!!! I knew it!!!

Congrats guys, can't wait to meet little Jackson!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Jackson is an adorable name!

Dara Steward said...

I am so excited for you both! Of course it would've been great boy or girl, but I for one am especially excited you're having a boy! Stacy and Mindy have girls, now me and you have boys. All others will have to keep an even tally. ;o) And Jackson is such a cute name. Will he go by Jack or Jackson?

the woolseys said...

yay! congratulations danielle! (craig too :) ) we are so happy for you!

Unknown said...

A BOY!!! congratulations! Jackson is going to be one very loved, precious boy!

Leslie said...

YAY! That tshirt idea is so cute! And I'm sure it gave you something fun to do to take your mind off of your worries. I too have close friends whose baby had a cyst and it went away before she was even born! But we will still be praying that all is well with Jackson Ward! (I especially love the middle name...so classy!)

The Firestone's said...

Congrats!!! what a great feeling knowing what the baby is now! We will be praying for you guys, i know even the little things are scary, but God will take care of everything!

mgoff said...

Yea for little boys....so happy daisy will have so many boys looking out for her!

Lisa said...

how exciting, congrats! i have a special fondness for baby boys :) :) love the name jackson, so cute!... and i'll be praying about the cyst. logan had that too but it was gone by the high-tech ultrasound. so i understand the trying not to freak out but how can you help be a little worried about the possibilities. anyway praying for you too!!

becca said...

Yay,congrats!!! Love the name:)

Oh and that is so cute that you made t-shirts for everybody, how creative are you!

The Austins said...

Congratulations on your new little Jackson!!! I am so happy for you. Little boys are a delight!

Jessica Smith said...

That is wonderful Danielle. I am so happy for you two. God is faithful! I tagged you in a meme on my blog. So feel free to check it out. It is a fun thing I thought you might like to do.
http://simplebeautyfromgod.blogspot.com/

Be Blessed!