Monday, September 29, 2008

Life Lately In Picture Form

I have been meaning to document Craig and I's new life in Oklahoma better in picture form than I have been doing. But, I thought I would share what I do have. :)
First of all, Craig and I got back right in time for the miracle of Mindy and Chris' beautiful baby girl being born!

Craig and I had the opportunity to visit Daisy and her sweet parents after all the company had left. She had changed SO much from the day that she made her debut. She is absolutely beautiful! And sweet! And little! I am so glad that Daisy is here. I need all the help that I can get, before our little one arrives. I had not held a little baby in FOREVER. And people keep telling me that it will all come to me "naturally". I am sure hoping for that! When we saw Daisy, I really couldnt keep her very happy for long. Craig said its because I was talking too much and too loud. But as soon as Craig got her, she was as happy as can be! Hmmmm. :)
Last Friday night, my good friend from high school, Miranda came in town for her birthday! It was great to be able to spend time with everyone. We did really miss Marisa! We went to the Iguana Grill in Oklahoma City. Neither Craig or I had ever been there. It was really good! But you definitely have to know where you are going to get there!
On Saturday, I found this precious picture on our couch! I love my little family! But sure can not wait to meet our addition!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi, Danielle! You are looking super cute in that dress for your little girls night! Keep the updates coming!

Unknown said...

i love the pictures! looks like you guys are settling in well :)