Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just For You.. Preggo Pics 18 Weeks

A few of you have asked for preggo pictures. I am not sure that everyone can tell that I am pregnant or if people think I am just fat. :) I do know that more often now, people's eyes wander straight down to my belly, but people dont say anything. I am sure for fear of being wrong. Smart people! I can definitely tell the changes in my body. By the end of the day, I am feeling even more pregnant than at the beginning. But anyway... here they are. And please excuse the fact that the camera flash makes you see my bra through my dress. Just ignore. :) So.. this is me at 18 weeks!
And, we have had this ultrasound pics for a while. But we just scanned them today. Here is a picture of our baby at 9 weeks.And then here are a couple of our baby at 15 weeks! It is absolutely INCREDIBLE how a baby changes within 6 weeks! Our next ultrasound is next week.. we will be 19 weeks, so I can not wait to see the changes in our growing baby! In this first picture, you can see the hand. You cant tell in this picture. But Baby Smith was waving at us. My friend, Alena was helping us scan these today, and we were looking closely at this picture and wondering if we maybe saw a boy part? What do you think?Now, this second picture, I think that the baby kinda looks like me. Genuinely. Craig rolls his eyes at me. As do most people who hear me say that. But true story. I had not told my mom that I thought the baby looked like me in this picture and right when she looked at it, she said "OH, it looks like me!!!!" Like mother like daughter!! AND, in this picture, it looks like our baby is trying to talk! It is GREAT!

6 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oooh yeah!!! These are great, I definitely can see baby Smith in there!!! LOVE IT!

Leslie said...

Looking fabulous, Danielle! And lil' Smith, totally looks like you ;)

mgoff said...

Great pics dan!

Lizzy said...

How cute are you?? What an exciting time for you guys! I'd love to get together soon :) Did Craig tell you we saw him at Mathis Bros? He was helping somebody pick up a couch... he told me his name but now I can't remember it. Perhaps someone Craig knows through your new church??? :)

Amanda Isaacs said...

Thank you Dan! I love the pictures! Keep them coming!!!

Dara Steward said...

You look great! Just think, this time next week you will know if you are having a girl or boy!