Thursday, June 19, 2008

Take Your Dog To Work Day

Thats right. Tomorrow is Bring Your Dog To Work Day. And you guessed it. Raley gets to go to work with me!!

For Raley's 4th birthday, he got a new polo to match his daddy's fathers day shirt. But it is also going to be PERFECT for this special occasion. He is going to look precious.

If you had not heard, I am basically already famous in Hot Springs. The first week that I started work, they came and took a picture of my office, and ran an article on us two weeks ago. Well, my famousness is clearly not going to end there.... the large Hot Springs newspaper, The Sentinel Record, is going to be documenting our exciting day... "Take Your Dog To Work Day".

Now, I am not making this day up... it is totally for real...
http://www.takeyourdog.com/

Do not worry, I will be posting pictures soon of this momentous occasion!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah! i had no idea! i totally would have brought my dog to work today :( oh well, maybe next year. i'll be sure to put it on my calendar! i am sure raley will be a huge hit!

be sure to swing by my page this weekend...its free giveaway time!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh man, I can't wait to see these pictures!!!