Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

Happy Fathers Day to the two most wonderful men ever created!!!
My dad is the absolute best!!! I am so thankful for the role that he has played in my life! Because of his devotion and loves towards my mom, I knew exactly what I was looking for in a husband. I love my dad very much and miss having the opportunity to see him as often. And miss him like crazy!! He is the most loyal, caring man ever! Love you dad!Raley loves his daddy very much!!! Although Raley loves his grandparents very much and absolutely noone will replace them... he is so glad to have a daddy of his own! :) Raley loves to play with his dad, especially when Craig plays with his turtle with him. Raley loves to snuggle with daddy during the night!! And loves to sit with his daddy in his new chair and watch basketball! :)

We love our dads!! Happy Fathers Day!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! i love your new blog design! pink is the best color :)