Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Long Overdue! The Wedding

Oh my word. Seriously. I have not blogged in a long time. And SO much has happened. I am now a Mrs. I went with my husband to the most beautiful place on Earth. One of my favorite friends got engaged. And I no longer live in Oklahoma.

Lets start from the beginning:

The Wedding:

Was absolutely WONDERFUL. More than I could have ever dreamed or imagined. It was just perfect. I was surrounded by everyone that I love dearly. And I pledged to stand next to the man of my dreams forever and ever. What a perfect day. Friends and family came from near and far to help us celebrate this day. It was just fantastic. I spent alot of time before the wedding praying... thanking God for making me such an emotional person, but asking if he could help me from NOT crying on my wedding day, I would appreciate it! He provided! :) I was calm all day! I could not wait to walk down the aisle and see his face! I will always remember that moment. I thought our ceremony was perfect for us. Mike Keahbone, Craigs best friend officiated and did a tremendous job. My friends Erin Austin and Chris Goff sang songs during the ceremony, and were absolutely wonderful! I had not heard Chris sing, since the CGB days at OBU, and he is better than ever! The whole day was just the happiest day! I loved every minute of it! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!
My mom looked SO pretty!!
I was really excited! I "struck" this pose alot during the day!! The following are some of my favorites that I have seen that my photographer has taken! Candi Coffman did a GREAT job!
I was smiling ALL day! See. :)
YAY! We were just pronounced (I think thats the word.. but as I type it, I dont know if it is...) as husband and wife! YAY! YAY!
I love my husband!!
And we are off!! It was a tough job to get that dress in the vehicle. But we did it!! What a great day!!!

2 comments:

The Faulkner's said...

Your wedding looked beautiful! I'm so happy for you. You look very happy! Now the fun starts!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

I love this last picture!!!