Sunday, April 6, 2008

honeymoon

Well, two weeks from today, Craig and I will be married and on our honeymoon in

MAUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY!! We are so excited. Craig was planning on keeping the honeymoon a surprise from me. But as the time got closer, and I was asking more questions about items to pack, he was wanting to tell me where we were going. I thought about it, and even though surprises are WONDERFUL, I was really wanting to get excited about a specific place! So he told me! I could not be more happy!!

Neither one of us have been to Hawaii.... and I really can not imagine a better time to go.. than with Craig right after we are married!

So, if you have been and have suggestions of things that we must not miss... let us know!!

3 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh my GOSH!!! How fun! You all will have such a great time, can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, all I can say is you are not going to want to come back!!!

katie said...

There is this place in Kahului called Maui-sadas. They sell malasadas...a Portuguese doghnut thingy that is amazing! So, basically, I am saying that if you don't go there you are lame:)Of all the foods I miss from living in Hawaii, it is on the top 5 list...