Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Well its Official!

The day has come that everyone I work with.. bosses anyway... know the truth that I am moving to Hot Springs. My last day with Peoplelink Staffing in Oklahoma City is April 11th. I am actually sad about this. I do love my job here (kinda hard to understand some days), but I do. I love the people I work for. I love the people I work with. I love that I have purpose every day in my job. That is nice. But, as much as I love my job, I love Craig WAY more.. and am so ready to get to Hot Springs. It does feel like approximately 1 million pounds have been lifted off of my shoulders. Now, I can outwardly be excited about my future. Moving to Arkansas to be with my husband and living in our NEW HOUSE!! It is going to be our house, how much fun is that! I can not even begin to describe, how I can't wait! Now, I have to continue to be focused on selling my house in OKC and finding a replacement who can take the reigns in this job in the city.

Wedding plans are coming. I have started getting a BIT overwhelmed. Ever since I was a little girl, obviously I have dreamed about my wedding. But I dreamed in BIG pictures, not in the little details. Now that the BIG things are done, its the little things that there are a TON of, and is a bit overwhelming. I do not want to forget any of those details, because they are all so important in bringing together the big picture. So, believe me, the list making has begun. And lots of them. I know Craig gets sick of the numerous daily emails I send with wedding to dos and wedding thoughts. My original thought for thank you notes is not happening, which is fine. I went and ordered some yesterday and am very excited about the outcome! And then a good friend of mine, Marisa, designed our Honey Do Shower Thank you Notes, and I am soooo excited about them. She did a fantastic job. So creative... again, I just wish I had an ounce of creativity. An ounce.

Craig and I get counseled this weekend. I am excited. YAY!

0 comments: