Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wedding Update

Wedding planning is going well! I am really enjoying it! It is so much fun to plan a big party! :) And to think at the end of it, Craig and I will be together. Oh my gosh, I cant wait!

I had my first wedding stressout/headache. I did not handle it well. My church that I grew up ever since I was in 5th grade, really hurt my feelings. I really felt like I was given the run around. It was a really frustrating situation. It ended in tears for me. But, everything is worked out and fine now. Which is GREAT that it is worked out, but really the church where I have been a member for 15 years is not supposed to be giving me my first headache. I am not naive enough to think that wedding planning is going to be seamless and I am going to get everything my way on my first try. However, there are some areas that should be seamless. And getting married at your home church should be one of them.

The best news of all is that I found my dress. Oh my word! It is beautiful! I love it!!!!! As many of you know, that was what I was most stressing about. I didnt know what was going to look pretty on me. I didnt know what was going to be flattering. So I think I was just thinking pessimistically that nothing would look good. Well, I found the absolute perfect dress for me! I can not wait to walk down the aisle and Craig see me for the first time! I just adore it! Oh wow! Its so exciting!

Mom and I met with the invitation girl, Ashlea. I am really excited to see what she is going to come up with. It was such a pleasure to get to talk with her. I am on a budget and she was extremely willing to work with me, which is so nice! Come to find out, she is good friends with several girls that I went to OBU with. What a small world! Craig and I discussed the wording for our invitations in Dallas last weekend. I am excited!!

Make sure to check out our wedding website! www.danielle-craig.com
It has alot of fun stuff on it, but more will be added. Especially for you all that are coming from out of town!

I cant wait to share this exciting day with everyone! YAY!

0 comments: