Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesdays

Well its been a week. And I am down SIX pounds. YAY!

Let me tell you, I was nervous about the 2 shakes a day plan. I thought I would be really hungry. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. I really wasn't (honestly). I would get home, after work, and I was ready for dinner. But that was no different than any other day. I actually think its kind of a mental thing. But, regardless, I would definitely be ready for dinner every night.

I also had headaches a few days last week. But I am not sure that it was from the lack of "eating", as much as it was the fact that with the shakes I really didnt feel the need to drink my daily diet cokes. :) Which I feel is another good thing! If I can cut back on my caffeine, that will be a great "side effect".

Craig and I took turns each day choosing what our breakfast and lunches would be. Thanks to the MILLIONS of recipes we have.. we know that we wont get bored with our choices. We really enjoyed all but 2 of the ones that we tried. And those 2 werent BAD, but with all the others being SO GOOD, we would rather stick with those.

I would just cook a regular dinner at night.. normally a meat and a veggie. You know I like to cook in advance and do freezer cooking. So thats what we have been doing!

My Aunt Judy came in town this weekend, and so we ate alittle more than we normally would on a week night when she was here. But we still lost weight!

I am telling you, its GREAT! If you have questions about this program, do not hesitate to ask. Or you can take a look for yourself at daniellesmith22.bodybyvi.com

I think I said this in my last blog post, so if I did, forgive me... I did the math and it comes out to about $1.67 per shake. Which is super reasonable. If you think how much you spend on your lunches normally.. it is probably more than $1.67. Believe me, we wouldn't be doing it, if it was not reasonably priced. So it tastes good, and its reasonable, AND IT WORKS!