Monday, July 18, 2011

Tummy Time

I have not been super proactive getting McKinley to work on tummy time. She has a SUPER strong neck, and lifts up ALL the time when she is laying on our chest. I, kinda counted that as tummy time.

But we go into the pediatrician again on Thursday for another weight check, and I figured they might ask. So yesterday, we worked on tummy time (imbetween her somewhat CONSTANT feedings).
She wasnt super interested in showing her strength.. but enjoyed resting on her belly.

Seriously who would have thought that not even a month after my baby's abdomen surgery, she would be able to rest so peacefully on her stomach?! Not me.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my, she is precious. So glad you are home and getting to enjoy your little blessing!