Monday, August 16, 2010

Makeover Monday

Today's Makeover Monday, isnt so much crafty, and was one of the more expensive transformations... but at the same time, I found good deals, so I am pleased.We rearranged our living room... but the 90s green couch was still there. I have mentioned before that our couch was given to me by my Memaw. It is in PERFECT condition. So much so, that I can not justify (even if I had the funds), to purchase a new one. But there had to be a change.
Enter change. I LOVE it. The slipcover is from Pottery Barn, but I found it for WAY less on Ebay. And then found the pillows at Marshalls. The change makes the whole room feel lighter. I LOVE it.

4 comments:

Dara Steward said...

Super cute!!! Wow, that made it look like a totally new couch. Aren't pillows so fun!?! You are so crafty!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

looks awesome!!!

The Heskew Happenings said...

Love it!! You gonna post the laundry room next week??

mgoff said...

Love the slip cover!