Friday, April 23, 2010

Photo Shoot

A few months ago, I got a friend request from a girl, that I didnt know on Facebook, but she had her profile open so that I could read about her. I figured out that she was photographer that was new to the area. So, I thought she must just be trying to build her business, so I accepted her request. And I am glad she did. She offered this little competition. She was offering a free session and then a free book with 10 or 12 5x7 pictures.. I cant remember. But you had to send her an email and tell how you would "show off" your pictures, hoping that word of mouth advertising would work. So I emailed her and I won! I never win!!!! I was so excited.
So, Jackson, my mom and I met Malinda from Ansley Reese Photography at Hafer Park in Edmond to take Jackson's pictures. She was wonderful!!! Super sweet and great with Jackson. I have only seen the sneak peaks, but I LOVE them, so I thought I would share them!!! She was able to capture Jackson walking, just three days after he started walking!!!LOVE THEM!!! My baby boy is growing up!!!

4 comments:

mgoff said...

These turned out so cute!

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

Great photographer but with a boy that cute, it would be hard to get a bad shot. He's adorable.

Kate & Matthew said...

OK, seriously, Jackson is SO cute!

Jennifer said...

Oh my word. These are so cute. Jackson is so darling. I don't know what happened to my google reader, but I haven't been recieving all of your blog posts - I've got some catching up to do it seems : )