Monday, March 15, 2010

First Day Without Craig...

UGH!

By noon...

I had talked to our lender, who has STILL not heard from our buyer's lender. Who KNOWS if our house will really close on Wednesday.

My dishwasher is clogged.. or wont drain.. however you want to state it.

I baked a chocolate chip pound cake, had a toothpick on the kitchen counter, went to reach for my phone which was ringing, knocked the toothpick to the ground, somehow the toothpick got LODGED in between my big toe and second toe. I am not kidding.. sticking straight out. I normally faint when things like this happen (not that a toothpick has ever been lodged into any of my body parts before)... I didnt faint.

UGH.

Ok, I am going to go cup some water out of the bottom of my dishwasher now. Dont be jealous.

2 comments:

Dara Steward said...

Definitely won't be jealous! Sorry to hear it was a rough day... when it rains it pours! The weirdest things sure do seem to happen to you... remember the bird inside?

Julie said...

OUCH!!! OUCH!!! I grimaced just reading this!

I am still praying for that house!!!