Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcoming In 2010

My title rhymed.. and I totally didnt plan on it!
Our friends, the Goffs, had the GREATEST idea for New Years Eve... we had a pajama dinner party. It was absolutely perfect. Evan, Daisy, Stella and Jackson really enjoyed playing together! This was really the first play date that Jackson could really play with the other kiddos. It is really fun to watch him grow up and change. It was brought to my attention that it is a BIT difficult to teach a 10 month old how to share. For example..
Any toy that Daisy was playing with, Jackson wanted to play with! Any toy. Here she was playing with her toy stroller, and Jackson went to join her. She was trying to peel his fingers off the stroller. :)
So Daisy moved over to her toy shelf to play with some of her other toys. Jackson followed (I think he might have a crush). In this picture, he was trying to box Daisy out, so he could get to all the toys, and she kept trying to push him. She is looking at her mom in this picture thinking "mom, this boy is not leaving me alone!" :)

Daisy decides on a toy, which also looked good to Jackson! So they played for a little bit before Jackson decided to take EVERY toy off EVERY shelf in Mindy's living room.

I am sure thankful for good friends! And I am thankful that some of my good friends have such sweet babies that my precious little Jackson can grow up with! And they can all learn the art of sharing together!

4 comments:

mgoff said...

It was funny and embarrassing all at the same time watching them NOT sharing! Once you figure out how to teach them let me know? So glad you guys had a great time. We were so happy you were able to come!

Jennifer said...

We had a great time with you all! Jackson is such a cutie - we could not stop laughing over his love for the camera! What a precious boy!

Dara Steward said...

I'm sure we haven't seen the worst of sharing woes yet... Evan's given us a little preview of behavior tonight. ;o) Jackson is so sweet and you guys are great parents. It was fun to see you New Year's Eve, parent-style!

The Austins said...

Looks like fun! We definitely need to get Elliot and Jackson together! I will save the 20th. :)