Tuesday, December 8, 2009

For Documentation Purposes.

No picture with this blog. Not even one that is completely random and has nothing to do with what I am fixing to write about.

But Jackson has made an important step in his development, and I must document. Because this is something that I have been waiting for. Patiently waiting, I will add.

JACKSON SAID MAMA!!!!!

Now, do not be confused, when he said this wonderful word to hear, it was not in any shape of the imagination directed at me. It was in fact as he was pulling up on his exersaucer.

But I do not care. He said it. And he has said it ALOT since then. It is probably his favorite word to say now. I would say.

And it is by far, my favorite word to hear come out of his mouth.

Now, to work on helping him realize that that word means... me!!!!

1 comments:

Erin said...

Awwww, how sweet! That's a big day for little man! :)