Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas with Ward and Reese

On Saturday, we drove to Edmond to celebrate Christmas with Ward and Reese because they could not make it to Newcastle because of the blizzard. The roads on the south part of the city were fine. But 1-35 was HORRIBLE, and I think that the city of Edmond just decided to not treat their streets at all. I was in a bad mood when I got to my parents. But I got over it! :)
Jackson opened more fun presents!!! Ward and Reese got him this learning puppy, and a shapes sorter and the CUTEST pjs that match a childrens book.
He loves his presents! Thanks Aunt Reese and Uncle Ward!!!

Reese's mom, whom Jackson loves, bought him these adorable organic pajamas!! They are so cute! We washed them as soon as we got home, and he wore them last night! He was so cute and snuggly!!

1 comments:

mgoff said...

I can't get over how much older he is looking lately. He is adorable as always, so happy in all his pictures, even when he is sick!