Friday, July 17, 2009

Just Like Mommy

Jackson has started sucking his THUMB!!!

So, I hear that my son looks JUST like my husband all the time. We were at dinner tonight and random people were talking about how he and Craig look just alike. I, honestly, don't see it. I mean I dont see me. But when I look at Jackson, I just see Jackson. BUT.. I am sure he does look JUST like Craig. :)

BUT... I was the thumb sucker of the couple! So, it proves, Jackson is MY SON! :)

Very rarely when Jackson is on his belly these days,does he relax. He is way to busy trying to get from place to place or get whatever toy is in his reach. But I was on the phone with my mom on Wednesday, when I looked down at his play mat. And this is what I saw! I just about died. It was so cute! He was just so relaxed and content.

Of course, I had to get my camera to document the moment.
Sweet boy knows when his mommy has the camera, he is supposed to smile!!! So, he started smiling while he was sucking his thumb. Melts a mommys heart, I am telling you!!!

3 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

Oh my goodness, that first picture is ADORABLE!!! Just precious! I think thumb suckers are so cute!

Marisa said...

So cute!! Yes, Jackson does look a lot like Craig! My friend Jo called to tell me that as well :)

Unknown said...

how precious! that is too cute!