Friday, May 1, 2009

Sleeping and Hands

I love so many things about my son. But one thing that makes me laugh is how expressive he is with his facial expressions, his eyebrows and even his hands/arms when he is sleeping.
"Please leave me alone.. I'm trying to sleep!"
I was cleaning and Jackson was sleeping in his bouncy chair (his favorite place to nap during the day). I came back into the living room, and this is how I found him!! I do not know how he is comfortable... as alot of people have said he is just praising Jesus.. just like his daddy. (I wonder why they dont say praising Jesus.. just like his mommy... hmmmm)
Uncle Ward gave Jackson this shirt for Easter.. .it says "I may be small, but I'm a keeper... beavers bend fly shop". I cant wait until Jackson is old enough to go with fishing with his uncle! Ward will have so much to teach him! Jackson's pretty excited about it too!!!
Jackson is discovering new things every day! He is awake more every day and more interactive. I know when he was so tiny.. I thought that I did not want him to grow.. I wanted him to stay my little baby forever. But I tell you what.. its pretty wonderful interacting with him! He recently discovered his tongue! So he likes to play with it! Hes a pretty cute kid!

4 comments:

Amanda Isaacs said...

I am laughing so hard! I love those pictures! He's so cute! Hey, I get to see you in two weeks!!!

Julie said...

i love the tongue picture!

Unknown said...

the sleeping with the arms out totally cracks me up! so cute!

Shara said...

What a little stinker, sticking out his tongue! TOO cute!!