Tuesday, May 26, 2009

52 Week Challenge/ Week 4

Jacksons first Memorial Day weekend!

We had a great weekend! Friday night, Jackson and I had a date night since Craig had to go to another graduation. Jackson and I just werent that comfortable going, since we did not want to be a distraction. :)

Saturday, we had a FABULOUS breakfast with Uncle Kurt at La Baguette. Uncle Kurt and Craig went suit shopping and Jackson and I went home to take a nap and clean the house. We had some friends over to cook out Saturday night! It is always a good time spending time with friends!

Sunday was a day of church. But all three of us were able to take a nap. WONDERFUL!

Monday, we went to Edmond to have lunch with my family!
Jackson loved spending time with his Honey and Papa and Uncle Ward! He loves getting to see Uncle Ward!!! He was very interested in his sunglasses and would just stare at him! It was really precious!I think I am quite possibly the luckiest girl in the world. I have the most wonderful husband and the most precious sweet baby ever! And then I am soo so so so so so thankful for my parents and brother (and his wonderful girlfriend)! And I have the greatest second family! We are so thankful for Uncle Kurt, Aunt Amy, Madeline and Rebecca! Isnt family great?!?!

1 comments:

Shara said...

such a cute kid!