Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessed Baby Boy

A couple of weeks ago, a few of my friends hosted a beautifully wonderful baby shower! Since Craig and I got married less than a year ago, I felt really bad about people hosting me another shower (this time for a baby). And I felt bad that people would feel obligated to buy more gifts. A combination of my wonderful high school friends and fabulous college friends helped to host this shower. It was attended by many people that mean so much in my life and my parents! Thank you everyone!

It was held at my friend, Stacy's beautiful house! Everything was absolutely perfect. And Jackson got more than he will ever need! And let me just tell you, he is going to be the most handsome little man ever!

This is the beautiful table that they set. Full of yummy dips, precious cookies, yummy oreo balls and fruit! It was delicious!!!I have seriously the most talented friends ever! If you need anything baby, I have a friend who can make some super cute items! If you need any stationary/invitation ideas and goods, I have a friend who can supply you with those! If you have a need for the most creative cakes EVER, I have a friend who can help with that! And if you need the most beautiful flower arrangements ever made, I have a friend who can help you with that! Look at the beautiful arrangement Stacy did! Her first shower she did was my wedding shower! This is some serious talent.
And this picture is of the great group of girls and their WAY pregnant friend! Thank you guys for such a wonderful afternoon! Love each of you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful pictures, and friends! so glad you had such a great shower! i am SO excited to meet jackson (in the blogger world :)!!!

Erin said...

What a sweet shower! You have some nice friends!

Meredith - Mama of FOUR! said...

Ok, so we read a lot of the same blogs, and I am going nuts trying to figure out how I know you! Oh, and congrats on the soon-to-be baby. My hubby and I had our first within our first year of marriage. Life is crazy, but wouldnt want it any other way. Congrats!

reeseann said...

you really do have talented friends! aaaand, i think that picture of you with all of your friends is a very cute pregnant picture : )