Friday, January 16, 2009

Such a Blessing

Craig had accountability group this morning in Newcastle. So, afterwards, he was able to meet with the realtor and pick up our keys! I had him take our camera, so that he could take more pictures!
Craig is standing in the kitchen taking pictures of the living room. We love it! You cant see the doors, but I LOVE them!
Craig is standing in the living room. This is the view of the dining room. The door that is open is the pantry. This is our kitchen! I love it! I cant wait for us to be able to cook in there!


This is the master bathroom. :)

And our backyard! Welcome to Newcastle! :)

We love our new home and feel blessed beyond words can say! As soon as we move everything in, come visit us!!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

That kitchen is divine!!! And Jackson is gonna love that backyard someday.

Erin said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see you put your touches on things around the house!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

oh man, it is beatiful!!! I can't wait to see it once you move in! I bet you have big plans for Jacksons' room, it will be great!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The house is beautiful! Did your other house sell in hot springs?

reeseann said...

love it!!!

Dara Steward said...

Dan,
I'm so excited for you guys! What a blessing to be able to move before Jackson is born.... you have NO idea! I'm thrilled for you! And you will be closer to us!!! The house is perfect. I'm sure you guys are beyond excited. Let us know if we can help you with anything, we would be glad to.

Love ya'll.

Shara said...

Congratulations, Danielle!! The house is beautiful, and I love the kitchen!!! Can't wait to see the little guy's room once you have it all ready for him! He's going to be here before you know it - yay! :)

Unknown said...

i love your new house! it is gorgeous :) congrats!