Friday, November 7, 2008

Change in Personality or Pregnancy Hormones

So this pregnancy is either helping to change my personality or the pregnancy hormones are just temporarily changing it....

Yesterday, I had to deal with a couple of situations. First, there has been a major mix up with Craig and I's car insurance since we have moved back to Oklahoma. Our insurance company in Oklahoma has been very sweet to deal with, but regardless, it has been an extremely frustrating situation for me. It finally got to a point where I just do not know one more way to prove that I am right and they are wrong. Normally, pre-pregnancy, this would just make me angry. And I would be more difficult to deal with, instead, this time, I could barely get out the word "bye" before I burst into tears. I was just so upset. But not ticked, just upset. Tons of crying. Craig was at work, but my poor mom had to deal with me.

THEN, there has been another HUGE mix up with my insurance and reimbursement from my doctor in Hot Springs. They, unlike my insurance company, have not been as nice. In fact, they were EXTREMELY rude to me yesterday. And I was very nice. I was just trying to be helpful. But instead of me handling the situation of someone being rude to me like I would have pre pregnancy, I just got even more weak and nice on the phone and again, could barely get out the word "bye" before busting out in tears.

So either my pregnancy hormones were just going crazy yesterday, or else this pregnancy is making me a softie. :)

3 comments:

Shara said...

Oh, sweet Danielle! Just go ahead and buy some Kleenex jumbo packs b/c they tears are neverending. I remember about a month ago Matt asking me if I could call a contractor to ask a question, and I burst into tears...neither one of us knew why, all I knew was that I couldn't talk to anyone on the phone at that moment! The good news is this last month I've been to exhausted to even think about crying, so there's hope! :) Hang in there, girl!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

this is pretty funny!!!

Rebecca Crull said...

You don't know me, but I know Craig from OBU. I have been reading your blog periodically and praying for Jackson. :) Your post made me laugh because before I had my two boys, I was not a crier (my husband has always been the emotional one), but now, I cry all the time! I think that just like the brain cells that leave use when we are pregnant, and never come back, our emotions change and sometimes don't change back. I remember crying at Puff Daddy running a marathon right after my first baby. Weird and totally not cry worthy! Just wait until after the baby comes...then the real crazy emotions and crying begins! :)