Tuesday, November 11, 2008

24 Weeks Pregnant

I am 24 weeks pregnant and growing bigger every day! And little Mr. Jackson is getting stronger every day too! It my most favorite feeling, having him kick around inside of me! I am still feeling good, starting to get a little bit more tired.

I am off to an interview.. we will see how it goes. But, I feel like I am basically already employed. My car insurance company called me to see if I would cover for their receptionist who has several (9) vacation days left before Christmas! So I am very excited that I will be working at least a little bit the next couple of weeks!

Here is my latest picture!

8 comments:

mgoff said...

Dan you look great! Hope you are having a good week. Love ya.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

SO cute! you look great, and I love your hair!

Erin said...

Cute dress!

Amanda Isaacs said...

Yea! More pictures!!!!

Shara said...

You look so great! Your hair, complexion, belly, everything!

The Firestone's said...

Your getting closer!!
Just wanted to let you know that we really didn't prepare Riley at all- We talked about the baby alot when he was in my tummy so he was used to us saying "Henry" and "the baby"- We also tried bringing home a baby doll, but he didn't care at all, so that didn't really do much :) We are just lucky I guess!! I think your dog will do fine, its kinda like they know its your baby and not just a random person! Its really neat!

Unknown said...

you're so beautiful! you have that motherly glow of excitement in your face!!!

jkbradford said...

i am due in mid march. march 17th or so. we are having another girl :). hope you are well.