Friday, October 31, 2008

Momentous Occasion

Finally last night, Jackson decided to kick me hard enough that his daddy could feel! YAY! I have been waiting for this day! Jackson is an active little boy, and I can tell he keeps getting stronger, but he still hasnt been kicking hard enough for other people to feel. I just really wanted Craig to get to feel our little guy! So last night, as we were watching Cincinnati beat UCF, Jackson was just kicking away. So I made Craig feel, and Jackson decided to show his power and his daddy felt him! YAY!

Now, our little guy always kicks in the same place. And, unfortunately its not in a place where the rest of the world can feel him. :) So until he decides to move his little legs up alittle bit, Craig and I will experience it.. ha!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

So exciting!!!

Dara Steward said...

That is a big event! I remember countless times of saying, "Okay, now feel here" and no kick or movement. It's weird because you're aware of every movement all the time and dad just gets to feel every now and then. And for some reason it was never as exciting for Ryan as it was for me. But once Evan was here, it was VERY real to both of us! Enjoy all the little kicks and flips. It's such a precious time! I'm so happy that you're pregnant!

Erin said...

Aw, what a cool thing. Very exciting!

Julie said...

i am ready to feel Jackson!

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

so cute!!

The Firestone's said...

That is so exciting!!

Shara said...

LOL! Yes, soon he will kick a little higher and everyone will be able to feel him! :) When Matt first felt our little one kick, I think that's when it became real for him. Just wait until he SEES that kick - you'll fall in love with your man all over again watching him ooh and aahh over your bouncing belly!