Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cable

We have it! Finally! Craig has not believed in having cable during his single days. And he would always joke with me that we would not have cable, he would just read to me. But the installation of cable process started yesterday. It ended up being a huge ordeal.. not as huge as Cox Cable in my OKC house. But still a big ordeal. I was crying before the technician finished. I think thanks to my past experience with Cox, I have a short cable fuse. After talking to four supervisors and still being left unsatisfied, I spoke with the general manager of the company and he was able to make the situation at least alittle better. The process was finished today. And I am happy! I even got to watch the Food Network today while writing thank you notes. I have got to enjoy my unemployment... it all ends Monday.

0 comments: