Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Past Events

Well, 2 months from my wedding has come and gone. Meaning. I am getting married in less than 2 months. Wow. I went home (to my parents house) yesterday and tried on my wedding dress, with my shoes and my jewlery. And I got alittle emotional. I mean, not real tears. But close. But, I guess I need to get those out of the way now, because there will be no crying on April 19th... hmmmm.


Several wonderful ladies that have been friends of my family for quite a long time, hosted my First Baptist Edmond Shower two weekends ago. It was absolutely wonderful and so special.



The four of my bridesmaids were able to come, which meant the world to me! It was GREAT having them there celebrating!

Craig and I were able to share our first Valentines Day together. It was fantastic. It made me think back to last year at this same time, I most definitely would not have pictured myself getting married! How thankful I am that God has the bigger picture in mind, when I really have no idea. Craig and I decided that because we are getting married and having so many showers, that we wouldnt do gifts, instead we would just go to a nice dinner. Craig was able to come in on actual Valentines Day, I cooked dinner, he brought me roses and then we went over to his mom's house to pack up the china that she is giving us for our wedding present. Very nice. After work on Friday, we went to the Melting Pot for dinner.. it was his first time there and my first time to do the entire dinner experience. I had gone several times with girlfriends just for dinner. We definitely enjoyed our time together!! But, I can tell you, I am ready to be married! I am soooo very ready for us not to live 6 hours apart. April 19th cant come soon enough!




2 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

How great! Love the new posts, they are very fun! You look so cute, can't wait for your big day!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.