Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Ice Storm 2007"

Well, if you havent heard. Oklahoma just experienced..... "ICE STORM 2007". Although the roads werent horrible, like you would expect... the trees and power lines definitely were the hardest hit. Seriously, it looks like a tornado went through the entire city. Except that the majority of the houses are fine... except for the ones where trees have fallen on them. I was really hoping that my trees wouldnt fall.. and they didnt. Thankfully, I have strong trees. Only lost one branch. And not even a big one at that! And THANKFULLY, I am not one of the 630,000 people who have lost power. Which, if you know my past troubles with OGE, this is a huge blessing. I might loose my power when it is sunny outside and no hint of wind... however, in the biggest ice storm in Oklahoma's history, I am fine. My parents didnt lose their power either. We are all very thankful.

Needless to say, Ice Storm 2007, has postponed a few wedding appointments. So, I am alittle off my self made schedule. I will make up time. :) Unless, of course, this next snow storm comes in this weekend... aaaahhhh winter!

0 comments: