Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Baby Boy

Craig wrote this little update in an email to our friends in Hot Springs, and I loved it.

Jackson Update: Oh goodness. He is 150% boy. No fear. Very resourceful. Climber. Stacker of things to climb to reach heights and things up high. Also very interested in taking anything apart, coloring on it and sticking it in his mouth. He talks and talks and talks and sings and plays his guitar and reads books and stacks blocks. His guilty pleasures? Yogurt, the sprinkler, drinking his bath water, toast with butter, any orange drink, rubbing his chin and saying "hmmmmm" and then pointing to the sky and saying "OH! I know" He likes to dance and show you his tummy. And he is a great climber of people too. He also loves basketball. He is a joy has no clue what is coming and what a baby siter is. We try. He ignores. The month of April I played and watched and kept him every day. It was the best month of my life. And I was sooooo exhausted each day.

Jackson is such a joy to his daddy and I's life. He keeps us on our toes. at. all. times. But brings us more smiles and laughs than we can count. I can NOT wait to see how he is as a big brother. Life is changing. And we love it.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Such a sweet post! I loved it! :)

Landon and Jen said...

What a sweet post!!!