Friday, January 7, 2011

Additional Blog

Most of you know, I use this blog to document the life of my family. Every year for Jackson's birthday, I print him a book of all of the blogs that I have written, serving as his scrapbook for the year. Well, I started thinking, that with the addition of another child, I wanted to seperate my recipes and craft projects (that have been non existent as of late), from the blog about our family. Mainly so that when I print their books, it isnt hundreds of pages because of recipes.

So, with the help of my friend Missy, I have an additional blog, where I will update what our family is eating, or what I am making other people, or recipes my friends have shared with me that are a hit, along with any craft copying that I do!

So make sure to add this blog to the ones that you follow!

Things This Mom Loves!

0 comments: